Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Updates

• Venue has been saved. Going monthly sounds good to me. Much as I love having all Bristol happenings between two handy covers, there are some parts of the magazine I could happily wave goodbye to. However, I have a suspicion this might just be a prolongation of the agony. Can Venue really survive as a freebie, and shackled to Folio magazine?

Igor Stravinsky has fallen behind the fireplace in my new house. He can't be extracted. I've tried. And I'm not going to try the bent coathanger tactic, as last time I did that the radiator fell off the wall. Besides, I quite like the idea that he's hiding away there, along with Mozart.

• The globe has been turned the right way up. Curiouser and curiouser… I'm now wondering if my current downstairs neighbour reads this blog? Hello if you do.

No comments: