Pages

Wednesday 21 April 2010

General Election debate in Bristol!

Clegg, Cameron and Brown are heading to Bristol. The Arnolfini, to be precise, home of contemporary art. Last time I was there, I saw a man icing a chair, another going up and down the stairs – two steps forward, one step back, a shoe connected to a fan representing the artist's travels in India, and a box of popcorn, on top of a table, hiding a hand... Pictures are below, for proof. Will the political trio make anymore sense? Let's hope so! Oh, and the General Election debate is definitely happening there tomorrow, although when I wandered over there at lunchtime today, a charming Sky security guy wouldn't tell me whereabouts in the gallery exactly. No TV screens to broadcast it either; but, he assured me, there'll be a stunning illumination of the Arnolfini tonight.


No comments: