Pages

Monday 28 February 2011

Blog log

Over the past year lots of friends have started blogs of all sorts – from photography and sketching to explanations and ponderings . I've also been sent or recommended, not to mention stumbled across, new blogs that I enjoy following. Here they all are in no particular order. The descriptions are by the blog's respective authors. Where none are forthcoming I have improvised. Amendments and additions welcome. Happy reading!

Adventures in Lomography: 'Steph//// Camera: Diana F+ (and bits and pieces..)///very occasionally, the odd Canon IXUS 50 snap'

D for Dalrymple: 'D for Dalrymple is written by Christina. Christina is a freelance human who lives in London and is consistently bemused by her tendency to describe herself in the third person.'

Harmony beat: 'William Harvey's thoughts about cultural diplomacy, including diary entries from his job as Violin and Viola Teacher at the Afghanistan National Institute of Music'

DrawingaDiagnosis: 'Feeling inspired by all the patients and amazing people I met out in South Africa, I set out to do a drawing a day of things I see in medicine.'

Amandapondo: How things happen and why they do

Somewhere Boy: Where a music graduate and librarian writes 'superficial analyses of things I like and regurgitate the opinions of others'

The inner workings of...: 'I am an Aardman Story man, currently boarding on the next stop-mo feature - The Pirates!'

Gareth Across States: Life across the pond

um blogue azul: 'Vários aspectos das suas vidas se associavam à cor azul.' (No, I can't understand Portuguese. Those few lessons when I was in France didn't pay off! But the YouTube videos are good for all.)

The Age of Uncertainty: 'This is supposed to be a blog about books, but something went wrong..'

Human Planet: 'On location with this landmark BBC Earth production'

People reading poems: Erm, exactly what it says on the tin

6 comments:

Gareth said...

Lovely to be mentioned, thank you!

Rebecca said...

A pleasure!

mystery girl said...

Thanks for the link Miss Franks!x

Rebecca said...

You're welcome Miss Mystery! X

Anonymous said...

Hey, man. I just saw you mentioned my blog - brilliant, thanks! Now please write some more posts, so I can read them. Christina x

Rebecca said...

Hey Christina, a pleasure! I've been a bit remiss with blogging lately: must get back up to speed! Rx