Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2007

Muse-ings

Just found a post about "Muse" (hence the awful pun of the title, geddit?) who I went to see with a flatmate last year (Not being quite organised enough to buy tickets in advance we instead had a bit of a flirtation with the "marche noir", managing to extract two tickets at the last minute. And only at 5 euros above the original price. Not bad eh?) Anyway, it was going to be a post about music and muse and bands etc, including (the real point of this post), a link to the myspace page of my brother's band (Oh, yes, I'm that cool, I have a brother in a band!) ... voila!

http://myspace.com/noisebrigademusic

If you want "a fine blend of all kinds of music" (have they been reading coffee packets?) or "have a wish to boogie" this is the band for you. Go listen, they're great! And H hasn't paid me to say that, although if he's reading this, you could pay me, oh say thirty pounds ... (sorry, private joke!)

Good luck to them anyway for their gig tonight.

No comments: